Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

Today is fabulous first of all because it is my dear friend Jess’ birthday. With her birthday comes a night out to my favorite sing-a-long bar, The Tavernacle, followed by a Saturday full of pita burgers, girl time and the viewing of the long awaited Sex and The City. Yeah for birthday fun! Jess is truly an amazing friend and I am glad not only to share in her birthday festivities, but also in her life. Happy birthday girl! I just love ya!


Secondly, today is fabulous because Liz and Brandon will be married today at 5:00. I truly wish them the best on this day as they embark on a new journey and start their lives together! I am looking forward to celebrating such a beautiful union with them tonight in a way only the Sigma Chi’s can!


Thirdly today is fabulous because I got to enjoy lunch with one of my greatest friends, Laura. Her and I have been friends for almost 10 years and although we have gone through many changes during that time, we have always remained wonderful friends. Although we don’t get together as often as I would like, I cherish the times we get to sit down and catch up, especially when it’s over CafĂ© Rio. I just adore her!


Lastly, today is fabulous because it means the end of the workweek, and the start of a wonderful weekend full of sunshine, memories and fun! Hope everyone else is having a fabulous Friday as well! Ciao for now!

2 comments:

The Patrona said...

OMG! I'm dying to hear what you thought of the SATC movie. I totally loved every ridiculous second of it. It's perfect for you girls and your special night out.

Halaufia's said...

Wow! Thank you! It was a great day and evening...everything and more that I could ever dream and ask for!

The best thing is that now I am Mrs. Halaufia!

You are always so sweet!