Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Official!

The house is finally on the market. Here is the link to the entire photo tour but I thought I would post some "before and after pics" as well so you can all see that I really was doing home improvements! A humongous thanks to my mom who designed the bathroom, Rod who helped Mike do the sheet rock in the bathroom and Cathy who helped scrub the house to get it ready to list. We couldn't have done it without you guys!

This is the bathroom before without a ceiling.
The ginormous pipe we had to cover with sheet rock.Isn't the wallpaper awful?!?No more pipe!The finished product!The infamous yellow and green paint I HATED along with my many splotches of paint trying to find the perfect color! I forgot to take pics of the counter tops, floor and backslash but the floor was white linoleum and the counter tops and back splash were white formica. YUCK!

The finished kitchen! Quite happy with the new paint color.Love the back splash!Can you believe this isn't tile?
Well now that it's listed, I am just looking forward to having a life again, enjoying my hubby, and spending our evenings looking at new houses instead of doing home projects. Although, I am NOT looking forward to having to keep it so clean. Oh well, I just have to keep reminding myself it will all pay off in the end!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can see all of the hard work you put into it and I hope it pays off! It looks great!!

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

That is some serious work you have done there! It looks amazing. Good luck!!

Halaufia's said...

It looks great! I hope all the best for you! Good luck in Selling...The house is beautiful and it should go fairly fast!

Hey it is the fourth of May today!!! I am soooo excited for you! Good Luck!