Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My fortune...

"Your path may be difficult, but will be rewarding."

While at my TSP group the other night, I received this fortune and it really resonated with me and I decided it should be my mantra for the year. Lately I have been having a tough time with multiple things and so every time I read it, it reminds me that while I might be having a difficult time right now, things will eventually get better and the reward will be greater because of the hardships I am currently facing.

2 comments:

I AM A DREAMER said...

Great mantra and great attitude. Things happen for a reason. I can't wait to see you on Friday. I hope you feel better soon. If not, I'll serve you lots of meals in bed this weekend. :)

hannie bailey said...

Amen! Maybe that should be the motto 2010!