Ok, I'm really not but I just went to go check on some blogs I used to read and all of a sudden PRIVATE! I hate when the PRIVATE blog pops up and I have no way to email the writer and let them know I want to keep reading. So to all of you that have recently gone private, I still love reading about your wonderful happenings so if you feel inclined to send me an invite, my email is LaurenNRicci@gmail.com. If not, I understand (although I might go cry in a corner somewhere).
On another note, thank you ALL for your wonderful advice in the decorating department. I really appreciate it all and can't wait to start using all your ideas. While I may not have had the chance to write you all back individually, your talents and thoughts have not gone unnoticed and when I get more than a 5 minute break, I promise to put them all to good use. Thanks again!
3 comments:
I also hate the private blogs. Luckily my blog is not interesting enough to need to go private. I know people are worried about stalkers - or weirdo's looking at their kids. In reality there are stalkers and weirdo’s at the post office and supermarket that can just as easily follow you or your kids home as they could find you off your blog. That being said I am no longer going to the post office or the supermarket :).
I just noticed the N in your email address. Does that mean you don't get emails I send to laurenricci@gmail.com? Such as the bday card I sent you? ;)
Thankyou so much for you post! You literally had me teary eyed. Yes, those years were the toughest of my life, but stay positive and realize the blessing is that you get more time with your husband. I will forever be thankful for those 4 years with just him. I feel like we know eachother so much better and make better parents for Olivia. So let me know if you need anything or have any questions! xo Kristen
Post a Comment