and sane.


A few weeks ago I learned Mike and I are eligible for an all expenses paid vacation to Venice and Greece thanks to my favorite insurance company Auto Owners. It's making my 15 hour days and zero personal time manageable... almost. Although, June 2011 still seems incredibly far away. The plus side, we will get to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary there and I can't think of anything more romantic.Life has been insane and I can't tell you if it's Monday or Thursday half the time but things are fine. I have so much to write about yet so little time. Our trip to Alaska was great and it was really wonderful to visit the village Mike's parents used to teach at, as well as experience the beauty that is Alaska. Pictures to come soon... hopefully. Right after I post about our March trip to Hawaii :)
I have also been in decorating mode, which has been both a stress reliver and stress causer. We bought a chair I have been seeking out forever, couch pillows I adore as well as a whole new bedroom set, which I am still deciding if I love or not. We also upgraded to a king mattress that has yet to be delivered so we are currently living in chaos and sleeping in the guest room. My back will thank me as soon as it's here though.
Work is crazy but good for the both of us; I just feel that's all we ever do lately. It's also wedidng season both with us celebrating our 3rd anniversary next week and celebrating 5 other marriages of family and friends throughout the month. Unfortunately with our hectic lives, our anniversary plans are being put on hold until July but when you are married to your best friend every day is your anniversary right?!?
No baby news for me yet but I am feeling ok about that today. I may not feel that way tomorrow but I am taking it a day at a time. I want to thank every single one of you who either commented on my blog, emailed me or have been praying. It's amazing to have support of such wonderful people and to not feel so alone in this difficult phase of my life. I know I couldn't have gotten through it without you and your words of encouragement were more important to me than you will ever know.
All in all life is good and I don't have much to complain about. I am really looking forward to July settling down a bit though and can't wait to designate some "me" time I desperately need. Hope all is well with everyone out there in the blog world.
Ciao!
4 comments:
I would love to see this chair you bought. And I am so jealous of all the fun travels you go on!! Maybe I should get into your line of work... can you do your work and be a Mom? Seriously.. I am sort of looking for something to I could do to help with finances.
Oh and Hawaii and Alaska in the past 3 months, your vacation life rocks!
You are the world traveling queen! I am so jealous, I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Greece!! Amazing!
Let me try that again:
It might be a little late for this, but perhaps you could use these: Frette linens and if you want, a mattress for life via Robb Report (*pdf)
Post a Comment