I don't usually like to buy furniture without Mike because he has a pretty strong opinion, but I knew this belonged in our house so I decided to go ahead and put it on hold while we browsed around. Luckily I did because three other people in the store had their eye on it and two of the three tried to buy it after the hold sticker went up. This solidified the deal and I knew this piece was special. I haven't decided where to put it yet but I couldn't live without it and it got Sally's seal of approval so I look forward to finding the perfect spot in our home for it.
We found a lot of other cool things with character at EmilieJayne and I highly recommend checking them out. They are located at 801 South 800 East and their prices are VERY reasonableand everything is beautifully displayed and well labeled. I think this may be my new favorite store so go check it out!
Friday, May 6, 2011
EmilieJayne...
One of the best things about working with my mom is our hookie dates (I seriously have the best and coolest mom ever). After a long stressful week, DTSB and I decided to go on a lunch date to Toasters (if you haven't been here, I highly suggest it. They have DELICIOUS sandwiches. Just make sure to go to the original one instead of the one on Broadway and I totally suggest the Caprese sandwich.) After a wonderful lunch, we weren't ready to go back to work yet (have I mentioned I love how flexible my job is?), so we decided to check out a new consignment store she found called EmilieJayne. (it's not new, just new to us, on another note, I apparently have a lot of caviots today). Anyway, when we walked in I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with this beauty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Random: I want to name a daughter Jayne. I've never seen it spelled that way anywhere else! (Jeff doesn't like it...) CUUUTE dresser!
nursery? it could be a nice touch, depending on the motif you have in mind...
I love a good find, especially an already loved and broken in one.
Post a Comment