Recently I discovered Pinterest and have loved being inspired by the vast array of photos and quotes on the website. I saw this project on one of my friend's boards and instantly fell in love with it.
Miguel and I have been looking for a piece of art to go above our bathtub in our master bath but nothing has ever struck our eye. I am a lover of quotes and am very sentimental so when I saw this I immediately wanted to do it with the song I walked down the aisle to. When I showed Mike he also loved it and he decided we could make it ourselves. Twenty minutes after I showed it to him he was designing it with our wedding song words and our wedding font and the next day we were out looking for canvas to modpodge it to. Here is a sample of it...There are two more rows with 6 more canvases but this is the idea. I can't wait to see what it looks like in our bathroom and it will be a good reminder every day of what our love is and should always be. I will post pics of this and our newly decorated useless room when everything is finished! Loving that our house is FINALLY turning into a home. Happy weekend everyone and GOOOOO Utes!!!



2 comments:
Wow! I love it. What a great idea! Can't wait to see the finished product.
This is cute! I love that you personalized it & that you made it together with your hubby. That's neat!
Post a Comment