How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Finally gaining!
Maternity clothes? I finally broke down and bought maternity clothes and I don’t know why I was so resistant because baby P is pretty low so he likes to push my clothes down. Motherhood and A Pea in the Pod have become my two new favorite stores (although I will only buy things from the sale rack at A Pea in the Pod). I have found some great jeans, work pants and skirts at Motherhood for a very reasonable price and some great tops at A Pea in the Pod. Plus each time I buy stuff from there I get a 20% off Buy Buy Baby coupon; double score!
Stretch marks? Nope, I read the other day that stretch marks are mostly genetic and my mom never got them so I am hopeful I won’t either.
Sleep: I haven’t been able to get a very restful sleep for a while now that I am waking up to pee once or twice a night and am having a hard time getting comfortable but sleep is overrated right?
Best moment this week: We went and registered at Buy Buy Baby (Hannie I linked it for you) before Mike had to head back to France and it feels good to know what we want and have all of the research done. Seriously though, we were there for 6 hours and I was ready to go after 2. Mike was a trooper though and compared everything in his trusty consumer report handbook and I feel really good about what we picked.
This week I also had the most amazing massage at Sanctuary that was just what I needed. People are also starting to ask me about showers and I am visibly pregnant now, so it’s fun to think Parker will be here in only 4 more months!
Miss Anything? IB Proufin- seriously these killer headaches are no bueno. Also full strength Starbucks.
Movement: No kicks yet and I am desperately waiting to feel some just to make sure he is ok!
Food cravings: Alfredo dipping sauce from Olive Garden, milk, candy, candy, candy, Cafe Rio salads.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling really good minus the headaches! I swear they are getting worse.
Have you started to show yet: Yup, no hiding it now.
Gender Prediction: We are having a little boy and plan to name him Parker Vincet
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired and uncomfortable but for the most part I am doing well. I have had a few “pregnancy meltdowns”, including one yesterday after having to move my 20 week ultrasound but I feel like I have been handling most of this ok minus having no energy to do anything and dealing with headaches.
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow to make sure all is ok! Taking a picture of Parker and I in front of the Eiffel Tower and getting some pressure therapy/botox therapy done to my nerves to hopefully allieviate the headaches.
Another fun thing is I finally found baby bedding that I love. I want a really clean classic room for Parker and since my new obsession is grey, this works perfectly. It's a custom from Carousel Designs and I can't wait to get it and really start putting his room together.
Finally, I am going a little clothing crazy... I think because I have resisted for so long I am now buying everything I see that is cute out of fear I won't be able to find anything for him when he gets here (totally irrational I know). My latest clothing obsession is little boy polo clothes. Here are a few of the totally adorable items I bought for Parker. He is going to be one dapper little dude!
Loving that this little guy is going to be here in a short 4 months and can't wait to meet him!



2 comments:
you are darling! so excited for you! newest follower..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com ! xo
ah! This is great. You make me have baby fever. Cute blog! xo
Post a Comment