Parker was born with a full head of auburn hair, beautiful big blue eyes like his daddy's and was bigger than we expected so it was fun to compare our baby pictures and stats to Parker. Cathy brought a baby picture of Mike while we were in the hospital and it was surreal how much Parker looked like his daddy when first born. I pulled out my baby picture today and I can definitely see me in Parker as well, although I am perfectly happy having him look just like Mike. I also found that I was the exact same weight and height as Parker was and Mike was just a 1/2 inch shorter and a 1/2 oz lighter. Definitely a fun fact to know!
Parker has already changed so much over the past three weeks (he is getting chunkier by the day!)and it's been so fun to watch him learn new things, become more alert and start to develop his litle personality. He is such a joy and a great baby and I am looking forward to watching him grow, although I wish it wasn't happening quite so fast!
So, for fun, who do you think Parker bug looks like or which features of mine or Mike's does he have?
Mike as a baby
Parker bug
Mama as a baby
Stay tuned, so many more Parker bug posts to come...
We sure adore this little guy!



2 comments:
Congrats Congrats Congrats a million times! I was crying while reading about in the hospital! (Cory couldn't figure out why) (i told him you had your baby) I cant wait to be able to say those words! The words "Hes ours and no one can take him away" Sometimes it feels like its right around the corner and then sometimes it feels like its forever away.. He is beautiful Lauren! I am sure you are enjoying every second! You are going to be a great mother!
I'm not good at recognizing family traits, but I believe he has Michael's mouth and intense focus.
Post a Comment