Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sweet Baby Parker

My friend Lisa of Lisa Sweeney Photography took these newborn photos when Parker was 8 days old.  She came to our house, which was so nice (especially after having a c-section) and I absolutely love what she captured.  She was so patient with my unsleepy baby and was a pleasure to work with.  If you are looking for a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend her.  I love looking at these and seeing the pure love both Mike and I have for baby Parker and how incredibly happy we are to have him in our family.  I don't know how we ever lived without him.  He completes us and is the piece of our hearts and our family we have been missing.  He is pure bliss and has shown us the meaning of unconditional love.  We couldn't be more in love with him. 
 
 
On another note, Mike bought me a "push" present, an Elsa Peretti "P" Tiffany necklace for Parker that he gave to me when Parker was finally in my arms.  I love looking at it and knowing I will have a piece of my little man with me always. 
Beyond blessed to have these two amazing men in my life...

No comments: