Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
All I can say is....
GO UTES!!!!!!!
The Season Ticket Crew is back and I can't WAIT for this season to start! Looking forward to watching the Utes CRUSH the Aggies, sorry Rache, Ashley and all you other USU Alums! The Sigs have my heart but I never went to USU.
What a great game! I know everyone probably wanted the Aggies to lose terribly...but I was happy to see their team looking better, considering I went to USU and saw absolutely horrific games. BUT I still want the Utes to win!!! I hope this season is as fun as last year!
1 comment:
What a great game! I know everyone probably wanted the Aggies to lose terribly...but I was happy to see their team looking better, considering I went to USU and saw absolutely horrific games. BUT I still want the Utes to win!!! I hope this season is as fun as last year!
GO UTES!!!
Post a Comment