Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Busy Riccis!

Our blog may be pretty barren for the next month or so but that is only because we are ridiculously busy! Luckily it's full of fun and I will have lots to blog about come October. The highlights of the month are:

-Aubz' Bridal Shower
-The First Utah Game against UTAH STATE
-2009 Seegmiller Family Reunion
-Cancun (bring on the Margaritas and Mexican Food!)
-Colors of Life fundraiser for The Sharing Place in which I have been asked to be the main speaker. NERVES!
-Aubz' Bachelorette Party

and finally the highlight of September...
Aubree and Terence are getting married!

I can't wait for all these fun events and while life may be crazy, I am looking forward to it all!

See you in October. Hope September and the rest of August treats you well!

1 comment:

Halaufia's said...

You are too kind...Thank you for your sweet words and yes, i agree with you, beautiful can be used for a baby boy.

I hope you have a wonderul month with your busy but exciting schedule. We look forward to seeing you...I hope WE DO get to see you when we are there; i know last time we talked you weren't able to make it for Homecoming! We will figure something out if that is the case!

Have fun in MX and have a margarita for me!