and my best friend. Thank-you for...
being my husband...

for making me laugh...



for your tender heart...
for bringing so much joy into my life...
for your ambition and drive to succeed...
for being a cheeseball just like me...
for giving yourself to others in need...
for being amazingly sexy...
for always bringing a smile to my face...
for never giving up on us...
for embracing my life and the people in it...
for being my other half,...
for teaching me that life doesn't always need to be so serious...
for all of our experiences together...
for introducing me to new things...
for forgiving me and holding on in the good and the bad...
for being an amazing friend...
for cherishing me...
for growing with me and making me a better person...
for being my travel buddy...

for all our memories and good times...

for turning me into a football nut...

for letting me be a part of your life...
for being an amazing daddy to our dogs...
for making life worth living and for making our amazing life possible...
for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with...

basically for just being you and for loving me forever and always no matter what. You are the best and I am grateful for the love you continually bring into my life. I love you more than words can say and I hope 28 is the best year yet!

basically for just being you and for loving me forever and always no matter what. You are the best and I am grateful for the love you continually bring into my life. I love you more than words can say and I hope 28 is the best year yet!
XOXOX...







3 comments:
That is the cutest and sweetest dedication to your man. Hope he has a good day!
love the pics and all the different hair styles!
What a great tribute! You obviously put a lot of time into it and I imagine he loves it. Great pictures (especially the BASM.) Happy birthday Mike! Miss you L!
Post a Comment