My friend posted these pictures on his Facebook and I couldn't help but post them to show how classy BYU fans can be too!

My take on the whole thing: the game was good, ecstatic it wasn't a blow out, the Utes put up a good fight, there were shady calls both ways, BYU fans are not as mean as people said minus the one who assumed I was going to pour hot chocolate on him for being a Utah fan, Lavell Edwards sucks for a stadium but their cougar tails looked amazing and in the end it was a great "Holy War" game. I do think it's sad that Max Hall's unnecessary comments took away from the Y's victory and that his actions are what this game and he will be remembered for. I am sure what the Ute fans did last year was wrong but there is a time and a place for those sort of statements and I am pretty sure I wasn't the one who poured beer on his family, yet I was deemed "classless"? Well, I would rather lose than have Max Hall as my representative because in my book he is the definition of "classless". Sorry to all my BYU friends, I still think you all are great!
1 comment:
GO UTES!!!!
Post a Comment