Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tea Time

Now I am not much of a tea person but I have discovered a delicious tea you should all try; well actually Mike discovered it and made me try it. If any of you have been to the Sanctuary Day Spa, they serve it there, and it's the best tea I have ever had. It's made by Aveda and it's called Comforting Tea. It's only made of 4 ingredients (basil, licorice, fennel and peppermint) and has no caffeine or sugar. I know it seems like strange ingredients and I normally HATE licorice, but you can't taste it at all and it is very soothing. It's a bit expensive ($14.00 for 20 bags) but completely worth it and it's available online or at any Sanctuary Day Spa in both bags and loose leaf. Mike and I have thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the deck on Sundays, sipping this wonderful tea while enjoying the end of summer and I think you will enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

mm... i can't wait to try it! we love yogi herbal tea from whole foods. you should try it! we mix two different flavors, whatever we are feeling, it's delicious!

Kate said...

I love tea so I will definitely have to try this one!

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Do you remember when Justin sent us there for our spa day and I bought this tea? I LOVE it!! I am kinda lame and even put it in a ziplock bag to try and keep it ever more fresh. I love the smell when I open the bag. I think it is the fennel? Love it!

I AM A DREAMER said...

Yum! I'm going to try this.