Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Girls Weekend

Tonight I am braving the yucky weather and heading to Logan to spend the weekend with my absolute favorite girls and to celebrate the impending arrival of Baby Girl Nielsen.

Miss Annie, Britt and Rache Cute Liz and Pierce who were living out of state when the above pic was taken.I have said it a thousand times, but I will say it again, I am so glad to have EX in my life and that all the guys married incredible women who I am lucky enough to call my dearest friends. I am looking forward to a weekend of chatting, laughing, eating, catching up, visiting my favorite Logan spots, playing with the cutest kids ever, some girl time with these amazing friends and spoiling Brittney and baby. This is the first baby girl in our group of EX wives, so you better believe I went crazy with the baby girl clothes! Target seriously has the CUTEST stuff ever and I can’t wait until it’s time for me to shop for my own. I don’t think Mike and my wallet are though!

Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will!

P.S.- We will miss you Ash!

No comments: