Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

R and R...

We got back from Mexico last week and it was exactly the vacation we needed. It was perfect weather and we spent the days eating, reading, sleeping, drinking, taking in the sun and getting some much needed R and R. It was nice to be without internet or phones for an entire week and just be us without interruption. We are normally so busy so it was nice to actually get a chance to breathe, not use an alarm clock, not have to cook or clean and I came back feeling reenergized, well rested and five pounds heavier. We didn’t leave the resort and we managed to not even take one picture, which we were completely ok with. This really was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had and I can’t wait to go back (hopefully next year). Cancun is by far my most favorite vacation spot and I am looking forward to many more trips and memories there both together and with our future little Riccis!

1 comment:

hannie bailey said...

I'm glad you accomplished just what you desired. REST!! You deserve it!