After years of looking for the perfect bedroom set, we finally found one on sale at Black Goose Designs in February. Since then we have been looking for just the right bedding and finally found it thanks to Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn and Macys. We are so excited that our bedroom is coming together and are really enjoying the romance and comfort of our newly decorated bedroom.

Mike has been adament that we get white sheets ever since we attended the Pottery Barn decorating class. He also is a bit of a sheet snob so we had to find something white, comfortable and affordable. I finally found the Pottery Barn Essential sheets and have been very pleased with them. They are super comfortable and we got the entire set for under $100.00. They can be found here.
The blanket is also from Pottery Barn and is the Fisherman Knit Blanket which can be found here. This is what really makes the bed and although it looks like it will snag, we haven't had any trouble with it.
The duvet cover and decorative pillows are the Italian 19th C Medallion Bedding from Restoration Hardware and can be found here. The comforter itself is a Calvin Klein synthetic blend comforter from Macys and was found at 60% off during the Memorial Day Sale. For some reason my pictures make the bedding look much more blue than it actually is so here is the picture from Restoration.
After finding bedding, I finally am able to buy some decorative accents. The picture frames above the bed are from TJ Maxx and will soon house wedding photos. I can't wait to finally have wedding pictures hanging in our house!
The duvet cover and decorative pillows are the Italian 19th C Medallion Bedding from Restoration Hardware and can be found here. The comforter itself is a Calvin Klein synthetic blend comforter from Macys and was found at 60% off during the Memorial Day Sale. For some reason my pictures make the bedding look much more blue than it actually is so here is the picture from Restoration.
After finding bedding, I finally am able to buy some decorative accents. The picture frames above the bed are from TJ Maxx and will soon house wedding photos. I can't wait to finally have wedding pictures hanging in our house!The R is from restoration hardware, the tuberrose reed diffuser is from Pottery Barn and smells just like Hawaii. The peonies were an anniversary gift from Michael (that unfornunately are now gone) and the wrought iron heart is a gift from The Sharing Place :) We also put glass on our nightstands, dresser and media console to keep the wood nice. We got our glass from Beehive glass thanks to the recommendation of Miss Annie and their number is 801.486.4991.

I had to put a picture of the media console on here since it's Mike's favorite part of the bedroom. The top two drawers fold down to reveal our cable box and DVD player and the bottom two drawers are used for seasonal clothing storage. He wouldn't buy a bedroom set without a media console and has been very pleased with the quality and functionality of our new furniture.
We are still looking for some decorative shams, a dressing mirror and other decorative accents but so far we are really happy with how the bedroom has been coming together and I have never slept better!
2 comments:
When can I sleep over? Mike wouldn't mind right. Oh and I have a computer in an area of the house that I can use daily! So get ready for some blogger comments!
Wow! It'll all looks so great! What a perfect little retreat for you guys.
Post a Comment