Since I don't have any nieces and nephews of my own, I have adopted Mr. Cole as my faux nephew. He is so much fun to buy things for and is by far the funniest three year old I know. He keeps me laughing with the things he says, his hilarious antics and I adore everything about him, his baby brother Mase and his parents Justin and Annie. I am so lucky Annie lets me steal him for some sister wife dates and he reminds me that our long wait will be totally worth it.
A few weeks ago on my weekly Costco trip, I ran across this adorable Dino Snuggle Bud, which is a stuffed animal that turns into a blanket and pillow. He was so cute and soft and I immediately thought of Mr. Cole and had to buy it for him. 
Cole has decided to name him Steve and I love getting these pics of Cole and his new best friend.
I was at Costco yesterday and they still have some left so if you are looking for a gift for your own kiddos, nieces or faux nephews, I highly recommend getting a Steve! The Sleep Buds also come in a dog and hippo stuffed animal and I think they are way cooler than a pillow pet (and actually cheaper).

Cole has decided to name him Steve and I love getting these pics of Cole and his new best friend.
2 comments:
You are awesome. Do you need a faux sister too? ;P
Oh what a fun post about Steve. Cole really does love him and tote him all over the house. Thank you again!!
Post a Comment