The other day Mike's company ATK was spotlighted in multiple news articles. This is a picture that was run in the DeseretNews of my hubby explaining what an autoclave he designed does. He looks so intelligent and sophisticated, not to mention sexy. I am one proud wifey :)
Lately Mike has been bounced into many different roles at ATK and is currently outfitting this new facility in order to get it operational. I am really so lucky to have met and married such an intelligent and hardworking man. If you want to learn more about this new facility, here are some links to the news stories...
Lately Mike has been bounced into many different roles at ATK and is currently outfitting this new facility in order to get it operational. I am really so lucky to have met and married such an intelligent and hardworking man. If you want to learn more about this new facility, here are some links to the news stories...
2 comments:
Go MIKE!!
That it so awesome!
Post a Comment