It's been a good week full of a lot of smiles thanks to my wonderful friends and family. Here are a few of the things that made me smile this week...
My mom surprised me with these gorgeous straight from her garden peonies and they are stunning. They are now by my bed so I can smell them when I go to bed and when I wake up.
Watching this sweet little laday. She is getting so big and has started to jabber and crawl. The time with her goes too fast and I can't wait until we have one of our own to share every day with.
So You Think You Can Dance is back. Enough said. Next week SLC auditions!
My surprise shopping trip with Miguel to Express in which I found these...
and these...
and these...
and these...
and this...
and even better, all on SALE. Plus with my coupon and a few gift cards, I walked out only spending $20.00. SOLD!
My favorite new perfume from Anthropologie finally came and I am in love. Thanks Ashley for the recommendation and for being my peony mind twin.
My monthly bunco took place on my best friend Annie's birthday so I was happy I was able to spend the night with her and some of my favorite girls and spoil her with bundtinis and peonies. Bunco really is one of my favorite nights of the month and I am so glad I accepted a spot in the coveted bunco group three years ago. Seriously if you don't play, DO!
Mike had to work the weekend so he took me out to Olive Garden on Sunday when he got home. I just love that man and spending time with him is the best.
Life really is good right now and even though we are still babyless, I feel so lucky to live the life I live, love the man I am married to, enjoy my job and have the opportunities we have because we don't have little ones. Don't get me wrong, I would give every trip we have ever been to be a mama, but since parenthod hasn't happened yet, I am trying to enjoy every minute we have together. In fact, we are celebrating 5 years next Saturday and I can't wait to celebrate our love with mah be. That's another post to come but I am so excited, especially for my exciting and undeserved but amazing anniversary gift that's coming. Glad to finally be back in the blogging mood! Maybe more posts are on their way...









3 comments:
It's great to get an update on you! I also love peonies. So gorgeous. Happy Anniversary! Ours is tomorrow. :)
Glad to have you back!!
You're getting GOOD at finding things to make you smile!!!
Post a Comment