Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Growing and Growing!

16 weeks and growing!

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Finally up a pound! 
Maternity clothes? I am still squeezing into my jeans thanks to my belly bands because I haven't had time to shop for maternity clothes but I am loving dresses and am going shopping for some clothes tomorrow  
Stretch marks? Not yet and I am hopeful they won't come
Sleep: I am having sciatic problems and headaches so sleep is still a struggle but I have been napping a LOT.
Best moment this week: Well the best moment of the past few weeks is finding out baby Ricci is a BOY and finally having a real bump.
Miss Anything? Red wine, cocktails during our "babymoon" trip to Cancun and my energy and endurance but it's definitely worth it!
Movement: I started feeling little flutters about a week ago; so much fun!
Food cravings: Mango sticky rice, anything Italian, milk, cereal, candy, candy, candy, Cafe Rio salads.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am actually feeling great now and luckily nothing has been making me sick, which has been nice.
Have you started to show yet: Yup, baby really popped out during Cancun and it's getting bigger by the day!

Gender Prediction: Well we found out we are having a BOY!  No mama intuition for me!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired, more irritable especially when hungry, hot or tired but for the most part I am elated.

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound to make sure all is ok!  Registering and decorating a nursery.
 
Attempting to rock a bikini during our "Babymoon"




We also have 99% settled on his name and it's fun to call him Parker instead of Baby Ricci.  We are so thrilled with where we are in my pregnancy and can't wait to meet our little man!
 

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You look so darling!! Glad things are going well!

Cory and Kylee said...

You look awesome! I love to read updates! keep it up! Parker is a darling name! All I can do is smile when i think about you! I am so happy!

Cathy said...

Welcome to the NAPpers club! I'm glad you can grab rest once in a while.