Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Ricci is....

We are thrilled and a little bit shocked to announce that we have a future Sigma Chi on our hands.  That's right, Baby Ricci is a BOY!!!!  Even though I was CONVINCED we were having a little girl, we are over the moon that Baby Ricci is a happy and healthy little guy and I think he is pretty adorable.  He was pretty relaxed in the ultrasound and likes to cross his ankles and put his hands up by his face and we fell in love with him even more (if that's even possible).  We can't wait to meet him and snuggle him and couldn't be more thrilled to have this little guy be joining our family in February!  We feel really blessed to finally be having our little miracle and couldn't be more thankful to be living our dream and be embarking on the journey of parenthood.  It's incredible.
 

3 comments:

Malerie said...

Congrats! I was a little nervous about having a boy. With a girl, it just felt natural. But let me tell you - these little boys are so much fun and totally melt your heart. So excited for you guys!

Cory and Kylee said...

yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you! and super jealous ;) Now you can do all the fun stuff shop, get the nursery ready! I hope things are going great and your feeling good!

Jillyn said...

Congrats to you & your hubby!