I can't believe my little man is 2 months tomorrow and I only have 4 more weeks of spending my days cuddling him, playing with him and watching his personality develop. Parker has started smiling at things and I love making him laugh and seeing what new things he learns each day. I have so many things I need to write about so I don't forget but I couldn't wait to post these pictures of him and his big smiles!
Parker LOVES bathtime and it is easily my favorite time of the day. Mike and I started a nighttime routine when he was a month old which consists of a bath, feeding, jammies, another feeding, kisses and I love yous and it has really helped getting him down for the night. I also love that it guarantees us some family time and a chance for Mike and I to give all our attention to our little Parker bug. He is seriously amazing and every day we fall in love with him even more. I mean look at that face, how can you not just love him and want to kiss him all day long?
Next to bathtime his bouncer is his favorite thing and he is learning that he can move it if he kicks his feet. I love playing peek-a-boo with him, tickling him and kissing him while he is in it and getting smiles like this out of him.
He truly is the best thing ever and being a mother is everything and more than
I could have ever imagined. We are incredibly blessed and can't imagine life without him.
We love our little Parker bug and his big smiles! They just make us melt.


2 comments:
Love all these blog posts!! He is SO cute!!
Ιt's difficult to find well-informed people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking аbout!
Thanks
Also νisіt my websіte - cheap legal highs
Post a Comment