
Last Saturday with a TON of help from Rachel, Lisa, Caitlin and Kate, I had the honor of throwing our friend Brittney a shower for her and baby boy Neilson. It was really low key, as it was just the girls of Sigma Chi (Mike’s fraternity), but we had a blast! I really love being married to a Sigma Chi because not only do I adore the guys, but also I have become really great friends with their wives. The whole group is really accepting of new people and makes it so easy to be myself around them.
Rachel was gracious enough to let us use her house in Logan for the party and it was perfect! We ate lots of yummy food, laughed, played some funny games and just caught up with each other. It really turned out great and I couldn’t have pulled it off without the help of everyone who came. Thanks ladays for helping ease my anxiety and making this shower for Britt such a success! I had a blast!
Rachel was gracious enough to let us use her house in Logan for the party and it was perfect! We ate lots of yummy food, laughed, played some funny games and just caught up with each other. It really turned out great and I couldn’t have pulled it off without the help of everyone who came. Thanks ladays for helping ease my anxiety and making this shower for Britt such a success! I had a blast!
Isn't she so cute?!?! Can you believe she is due in a month?

The Sigma Chi girls
Rachel, Lisa, Caitlin, Brittney, Nicole, me and Kate

We missed you Annie and Ashley!
On another note, the super cute diaper cake was made by my friend Annie. Isn’t it adorable?!?! She is just starting up her business so if you are ever in need of a fun and unique gift for a baby shower, she is the person to call!



7 comments:
Thanks for the plug for the diaper business! Looks like a really fun shower!
hmmm- too bad I look like a cheeseball in the picture!! It was a fun shower though!
Cute! You are such a good party planner...like mother like daughter!
Oh how cute! You guys did a good job! Brit looks so cute! Skinny still but with a baby bump!
So sad I missed it :(. Sounds like you threw a great party.
Soooo....does this make you baby hungry?
I think you would be so cute with a bun in the oven!
Oh Chal! I have been baby hungry since the age of 13! Ha! Just have to wait to see what happens with Mike's schooling first but it definitely makes me want one that much more :-)
Post a Comment