Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am beyond ECSTATIC!

Saturday morning one of my dearest friends Aubree got engaged and I am so excited for her! Terence did it right by taking her up in a hot air balloon ride and proposing in the air using a sign on the ground. What a wonderful story and I am so thrilled she has found such an amazing man to share her life with! I stole some pictures from her myspace so I could show you how beautiful their engagement was.

The hot air balloon
The Will You Marry Me Sign
She is SO happy!
Her ring is STUNNING! The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson
Aubree has been such an amazing friend to me since 7th grade and I absolutely love her face to pieces. I have made so many awesome memories with her, have laughed harder than I ever have before with her and have been blessed to share so many different experiences throughout my life with her. She is one of those friends I couldn't live without and while I don't see her as often as I would like, every time we do see each other it's as if time hasn't passed. That is the test of a true friendship and I have been so lucky to make it through life's changes with her and continue to call her one of my bestest girls.

Hold onto good friends with both hands. Well laday, you know I will be!

Some of my favorite pics with my Boo Boo.
We think we are SO gangsta!
We LOVE cake!
Back in the day.
In Vegas for Laura's 21stAubree, me and Laura
Halloween
Vegas
My bachelorette party!
My bridesmaids!
The Wedding PartyAubree caught my bouquet :-)
Boobrie, I love you so much more than you will ever know and I cannot even begin to express how excited I am that you have found your soul mate because you truly deserve it. You are an amazing, thoughtful, true, pure, loving and hilarious friend and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I look forward to making more memories together and will always cherish the ones we already have. Whether it's doing 360 degree turns on the freeways, "I need a quesadilla!" nights or just our girls dinners I will always have a special place in my heart for you and the friendship we share. I just love your face and couldn't be more happy for you and T.

Terence, thank you for making my Boobrie such a happy lady. You two are a perfect fit and I am so excited for you to start your lives together. I wish nothing but the best for you both.

XOXOX!

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson.
I just love them!

Congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!

*MUAH*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren Love you to death! This was so sweet of you. Thanks for being so great. Terence is the man! I love him and can't wait to start planning everything and I know I'll be using you as a crutch. Thanks!

Halaufia's said...

It will be great to see you as well. How is life treating you? I really hope you're doing well, you deserve nothing but the best.

Have a fabulous week lady!

You are so sweet!