So, although I have many fun things to blog about, I haven't been at home enough to load pictures onto my blog, hence my absense. Due to the fact that I still don't have pictures, I will instead update with this sad fact. In response to Linens and Things going out of business, Bed Bath and Beyond will no longer be taking their expired coupons after January 26, 2009. This saddens me greatly as my mom and I are big collectors of their 20% off coupons and don't go there without them.
So, if you are like me and have a big stack saved up, make sure to go in and use them by 01.26.09, because after that you might as well use them as wallpaper or bird cage lining since they will no longer be good. Guess that's what happens when your only other competition goes out of business.
That is all.
P.S. Sad that my Important Announcement has to do with a store I shop at and know way too much about. I probably need to get a life, or at least a hobby. Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment