Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am going to be an AUNTIE!!!

So I have been keeping this in for a while because it was still hush hush but I can finally announce that Aubree is expecting! She found out on October 6th but didn’t want many people to know until she was past her first trimester. I was lucky enough to be with her when the Dr. confirmed she was going to be a Mom and she is due on Mike’s and my anniversary, June 16. What a wonderful anniversary gift! I am so excited for her and Terence and can’t wait to meet their little one. She finds out the sex of the baby on the 15th and my bets are on a little girl! Congratulations Aubz, I just love you and can’t wait to be an Auntie to your little Boo-Boo!

1 comment:

Halaufia's said...

Congrats Auntie Lauren! I am so excited for you.