Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Monday, January 26, 2009

An Ode to the Hideous Sweater... A Month Later.

This year the annual Hideous Sweater Party was held at Jack and Jenn’s new home. Their house is absolutely beautiful and perfectly decorated and I really believe Jenn should go into interior design. She definitely has a knack for decorating, which is shown throughout her house with all of her creative touches. I think when we buy a new house I am going to have to enlist her help because I unfortunately did not inherit the decorating gene.

We had a wonderful time at the Hideous Sweater Party and it was nice to see everyone and catch up. All of our lives have become so busy that it is difficult to stay in touch and see each other regularly so I look forward to get-togethers such as these. There was a ton of yummy food, good friends and ugly sweaters and we had a great time! Jess won the coveted trophy this year with her awful stirrup pants and sweatshirt. She was definitely hideous in the best sort of way! Congrats girl! You deserved it and I fully expect a bedazzled trophy at the 5th annual HSP.

Jess with the HSP trophy

Mine and Mike's high school dance portrait. The boys... Kipp, Mike, Steven and Drew The girls... Jenn (the hostest with the mostest), Laura, me and Jess. Drew and Juicy.
Jess and I

Family Picture!Aren't we cute?!? Timmy and Katie KJSteven doesn't know how to make a normal face! Seth making wassail. MMM!An Oreo! Me, Jess and Juice.Steven and Mike kept calling Laura Dora and so it was perfect when this girl showed up with a Dora sweater.

Timmy and Laura

Thanks Jack and Jenn for hosting such a wonderful party! We had a great time and can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Just Me Again said...

Lauren,

Thank you for your kind words! :)
I will totally help you decorate your new house. I wish I had $20K so I could finish decorating my house the way I want:). Slowly but surely it will get there. I've just learned that money does not grow on trees.

We all need to figure out a monthly (hell, even quarterly) get together so we don't lose touch when times get busy. :)

Have a good day!

-Jenn