Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Boy!


Brandon and Liz will be welcoming a little boy to their family this July! We are so excited to have another Sigma Chi baby join the world and can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy! At this rate, the pledge class of 2027 is going to be full before we know it!
Congrats you two! I know he is going to be just perfect!

Isn't she so dang cute?!? I can only hope to look as good as she does when I get preggers!

5 comments:

Halaufia's said...

You are too sweet! Thank you for the wonderful message and news! You will make a wonderful mother and the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman.

Come October hopefully we will hear some news and your baby can join the pledge class as well.

Oh and as for the gender prediction chart, it was correct for me, but if Brandon did the chart as well, it was incorrect. I know it is made for the mother's only...so once again, It is correct!

Foster Farm said...

Thanks Lauren!!!
You are so nice.
I think we might spice it up a little when we move in to our place in Texas.
Maybe with some extra long lemon drapery. Lol
It will be fun though.
How are things on your home front??

Foster Farm said...

Oh and my room doesn’t look like that now! It’s in a thousand stupid boxes!
grrrrrr

Foster Farm said...

I e-mailed you.

Foster Farm said...

Hi! OK so i don't like the live feed. its sorta scary to see who is looking at your page, like, i don't know any one CHINA!!
LOL
How are things?