at least in pictures. I have been meaning to post these since our trip in September but got too busy.
Thanks to the swine flu and drug cartels, our friend Brittney was were able to find an extremely good deal on a resort and airfare to Mexico. Well as most of you know, Mike and I LOVE Cancun and since we had been wanting to go there with friends for quite some time, we jumped on it. There ended up being about 15 of us that went but Mike and I went out a bit later so we spent 4 days with everyone and 4 days alone. We had such a blast and we can't wait to go on another trip with this fun bunch!
The infinity pool where we spent most our days.

The Sigma Chi Crew, Nannes, D'Eutsch, Me, Mike, Brittney and JD
Secrets Silversands
The resort was truly amazing. Seriously the nicest place I have ever stayed. It had 7 different restaurants, 5 bars, beautiful huge rooms, 4 gorgeous pools and lots to do during the day.
The lobby
The main bar
The infinity pool
I found an entrance to the roof and voila! The resort.
D'Eutsch is quite the photographer
The roomFood, Fun and Friends
Lunch overlooking the water
Beach Volleyball. I even played but I suck so I quickly subbed out.
The Boys
It was so good to have Britt there. We had a great time together!
Mah Be and I
Mike, Steve, Jeremy, Naanes, JD
D'Eutsch and Britt
They were sick of me taking photos of them :)
After dinner at Portofino
Brittney and Jeremy
Two of my favorite guys
Love tempanyaki style.
Dinner at Himitsu, which Jeremy LOVED!
Best dinner of the entire trip. Seriously, every single one of us ordered twice it was that good.
Love this man.
Hanging out at the beachside bar.
Shopping Trip!


For the win!
Motorboat/Snorkeling Trip
We had a great time and if you haven't ever been to Cancun, I highly suggest it. Out of all the places we have been blessed to visit, it's by far our favorite and for the money, it's so worth it. Thanks to JD, Britt, Mike, Naanes, Jeremy, Brittney and Steve for such a fun trip. The memories we have from it will last a life-time and we love you guys!
Beach Volleyball. I even played but I suck so I quickly subbed out.
The Boys
It was so good to have Britt there. We had a great time together!
Mah Be and I
Mike, Steve, Jeremy, Naanes, JD
D'Eutsch and Britt
They were sick of me taking photos of them :)
After dinner at Portofino
Brittney and Jeremy
Two of my favorite guys
Love tempanyaki style.
Dinner at Himitsu, which Jeremy LOVED!
Best dinner of the entire trip. Seriously, every single one of us ordered twice it was that good.
Love this man.
Hanging out at the beachside bar.
Shopping Trip!The hotel offered us a free shopping trip and a ride into Cancun so we all loaded onto a bus to go on a shopping adventure.
The best purchase of the trip. $25.00 thanks to Brittney and her awesome bartering skills :)
JD and Mike at Margaritaville
I was DETERMINED to get a hurricane before we had to leave.
Mike and I at Margaritaville
They had this blow up boat at Margaritaville and it was so much fun!
JD and Britt, one of my most fave couples ever.
The entire crew!
The Crazy Game!
JD and Mike at Margaritaville
I was DETERMINED to get a hurricane before we had to leave.
Mike and I at Margaritaville
They had this blow up boat at Margaritaville and it was so much fun!
JD and Britt, one of my most fave couples ever.
The entire crew!
The Crazy Game!So, Britt talked Mike and I into playing "The Crazy Game" where you had to pop 5 balloons on your significant other in various sexual positions. Well, to our surprise, Mike and I ended up popping all our balloons in 19 seconds and totally WINNING! The embarassment was definitely worth the couples massage that we scored!


For the win!
Motorboat/Snorkeling TripOne of the final things we did in Mexico was go on a motorboat/snorkeling tour. You get your own boats and get to drive them to the reef where you then get to snorkel. It was a lot of fun, especially after snorkeling when they gave us a bit of free boat driving time. I don't think they realized who we were :)
My husband is so funny!
JD and Britt
Steve
Naanes
JD showing off his muskles!
Mike and I
JD and Britt
Steve
Naanes
JD showing off his muskles!
Mike and I
We had a great time and if you haven't ever been to Cancun, I highly suggest it. Out of all the places we have been blessed to visit, it's by far our favorite and for the money, it's so worth it. Thanks to JD, Britt, Mike, Naanes, Jeremy, Brittney and Steve for such a fun trip. The memories we have from it will last a life-time and we love you guys!I had to post this pic. Annie was kind enough to let me borrow a ton of beachwear and threw this shirt in to be funny! I just loved it and can't thank you enough Annie for keeping me stylish while I was there!
The only thing I didn't like about our resort. There were these massive spiders EVERYWHERE at night. Seriously freaked me out! I was just happy we weren't on the first floor!

The only thing I didn't like about our resort. There were these massive spiders EVERYWHERE at night. Seriously freaked me out! I was just happy we weren't on the first floor!


So pretty
Sunset
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip!
Hey, my blog has been messed up so I have created a new one and won't be using the old one anymore. It's
trevandheath.blogspot.com
THANKS! :)
I can't wait until the stars align and we can go on a trip together someday. I love the Justin shirt of course. It looks like you had a great time. I am glad you didn't bring home the swine flu.
Post a Comment