Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Team JACOB!!!

So thanks to my dear friend Hannie and the girls of Private Design, I got to go see a pre-screen of New Moon last night. Let me just say that it was kind of, OK totally amazing. Love, love, LOVED it and can't wait to go see it again. By far way better than the first one. Thanks for a. getting a big budget and b. hiring a new director. It made all the difference.

Although I was a huge fan of Edward in the books, for some reason I can't get into him in the movies. Maybe it's Robert Pattinson, maybe it's his script, or maybe it's that no one could ever portray the perfection that Edward really is. Whatever it may be, in the books I can't get enough of him but in the movie I am ALL about Jacob. Seriously, I don't get mushy about movie stars and hot guys but when Taylor Lautner first takes off his shirt, definitely took my breath away. I think I would rather be "wolf girl" than "vampire girl" anyday.

So, I suggest you all go see it and then see it again because it's definitely worth it. Can't wait for Eclipse to come out in June! Han and the girls of Private Design are putting on an event for that too so let me know if you are interested and I will get the info to you once they figure it all out! It really is the Twilight party of the year!!!

Here's a pic to drool over...

3 comments:

hannie bailey said...

AGAIN Lauren. Thank you SO much for just stepping in and taking initiative and helping us out. I know I am not the best at giving warm fuzzies during chaos, but I am sure good at giving orders! So, thanks for hanging in there and remembering how much I love you, even when I am bossy! You prove time and time again, (not that you need to) what a TRUE friend you really are!

....as far as my movie commentary.... well I still haven't seen New Moon. I will let you know! We were starving, so we had drinks (lots) and dinner while you pre screened!!! ;)

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

I agree...they aren't doing Edward justice in the movies! I am seriously considering switching teams!

Jen said...

Jacobs hot--especially when he has his shirt off in the rain. Steamy! Edwards hot too--especially when you see him for the first time when he gets out of the car. Sultry! I felt so bad for Jacob--Bella should just love him!