Only three years later, I am finally getting ready to order my wedding album. My photographer Tiffanie was so incredibly talented that going through the 2,000 pictures she took and choosing my favorites was a daunting task, so I avoided it for a year and a half. Now that I have finally sat down and finalized everything, I can really appreciate all the hard work, her amazing talent and how special my wedding truly was.
Mike and I had written our own vows and Tiffanie had the wonderful idea of including them in the album. As I was reading them again, the emotion of that day came flooding back. It honestly was the most beautiful day of my life and I am so blessed to have married my best friend. Sometimes when I am mad at Mike for not cleaning something or upset at something stupid, I forget how lucky I am that I have someone who loves me unconditionally and who wants to be married to me for the rest of his life, for better or worse. Marriage can be really hard somedays and it's easy to overlook the good and dwell on the bad when things aren't perfect. Our vows are just a little reminder to myself that no matter what, Mike and I are in this forever and at the end of the day, that is all that really matters.
"Lauren, ever since I first met you I knew that I wanted you in my life. The more that I got to know you, the more I realized that we were really meant to be. I stand here today with confidence that you are the only one in the world for me. I know that God has been watching over us. I see the growth of our relationship, and I know. I see your contagious smile, and I know. I see the generosity in your heart, and I know. I know that I truly have been blessed to have you. This journey that we are starting on will not always be an easy one, but I know that we have a strength together that cannot be underestimated. I know that wherever life takes us we can, and will, endure. Your presence in my life has changed me in ways that I didn’t know were possible. You have made me realize that love is what is truly important in life. On any given day I might not know where I am going to be, or what I am going to be doing, but I do know that I want to spend that day, and the day after that, with you. I promise to love you with my entire heart. I promise to remember the good times when the times are rough. I promise to give you everything that I am for the rest of my life."
"Michael. Everyday since you came into my life you have continually shown me what love is. You have this incredible way of looking at me and conveying your love without ever saying a word. Everyday I fall in love with you again, that’s how I know you are it, you are my one. You have helped guide me and teach me what the meaning of life is and have made me into a person I was impossible of becoming without you. I know without an ounce of doubt that you are my once in a lifetime true love, my other half, my destiny, my soul mate and without you, a part of me would be missing. I know that throughout our life there are going to be trials and tribulations but I am willing to endure the hardships because even through those you will still be my rock, my love and my best friend and I want all of you, the good and the bad, forever and always from this day forward. On this day as we become husband and wife and join our lives together, in the presence of God, our family and dearest friends, I promise to honor and cherish you and I vow to give you my unconditional love, my eternal friendship and my entire heart because I want it to be you and me, everyday for the rest of our lives. I love you with all that I am and this day only marks the beginning of a wonderful journey together."
"Michael. Everyday since you came into my life you have continually shown me what love is. You have this incredible way of looking at me and conveying your love without ever saying a word. Everyday I fall in love with you again, that’s how I know you are it, you are my one. You have helped guide me and teach me what the meaning of life is and have made me into a person I was impossible of becoming without you. I know without an ounce of doubt that you are my once in a lifetime true love, my other half, my destiny, my soul mate and without you, a part of me would be missing. I know that throughout our life there are going to be trials and tribulations but I am willing to endure the hardships because even through those you will still be my rock, my love and my best friend and I want all of you, the good and the bad, forever and always from this day forward. On this day as we become husband and wife and join our lives together, in the presence of God, our family and dearest friends, I promise to honor and cherish you and I vow to give you my unconditional love, my eternal friendship and my entire heart because I want it to be you and me, everyday for the rest of our lives. I love you with all that I am and this day only marks the beginning of a wonderful journey together."

"I'm holding on to you, holding on to me. Maybe it's all we got but it's all I need. You're all I need"
Thanks Be for being you and for loving me.
1 comment:
We cherish our wedding album too. That was one thing I really paid attention to when we visited wedding photographers because it can be a huge cost to do later.
I remember being really impressed by your photographer because of how she had pics from your ceremony framed and displayed at your reception the same day!!!
Post a Comment