I am a little bored today so I stole this survey. Enjoy! :)
Three Names I Go By:
Lauren
Lo-Lo, by Shawn Coon and it makes be smile every time.
TB- by Jeremy Bullough; don’t ask.
Three Job’s I have had:
Insurance Agent at both Allstate and Wasatch Preferred
Intake Specialist at The Sharing Place
Hostess at both Olive Garden and Red Robin
Three Places I have lived:
Sandy, UT
Murray, UT
Salt Lake City, UT- I probably should move someday
Three Favorite Drinks:
Coke with Lime
Caramel Machiattos, either hot or cold
A Good Glass of Wine
Three Favorite Movies:
Then Notebook
10 Things I Hate About You
Crash
Three Places I have been:
Mexico- Cancun is by far by favorite destination
Italy
St. Lucia
Three Places I would like to Visit:
Australia
Prague
Turks and Caicos
Three Favorite Foods:
Olive Garden
Cheeseburgers and Fries
Cheetoes
Three Makeup Products I Can’t Live without:
Mirabella pressed mineral powder
Black Eyeliner
MAC blush
Three Things I am Looking Forward to:
Finally seeing two pink lines and learning I am pregnant.
Our new bedroom set.
A weekend of us time.
Lauren
Lo-Lo, by Shawn Coon and it makes be smile every time.
TB- by Jeremy Bullough; don’t ask.
Three Job’s I have had:
Insurance Agent at both Allstate and Wasatch Preferred
Intake Specialist at The Sharing Place
Hostess at both Olive Garden and Red Robin
Three Places I have lived:
Sandy, UT
Murray, UT
Salt Lake City, UT- I probably should move someday
Three Favorite Drinks:
Coke with Lime
Caramel Machiattos, either hot or cold
A Good Glass of Wine
Three Favorite Movies:
Then Notebook
10 Things I Hate About You
Crash
Three Places I have been:
Mexico- Cancun is by far by favorite destination
Italy
St. Lucia
Three Places I would like to Visit:
Australia
Prague
Turks and Caicos
Three Favorite Foods:
Olive Garden
Cheeseburgers and Fries
Cheetoes
Three Makeup Products I Can’t Live without:
Mirabella pressed mineral powder
Black Eyeliner
MAC blush
Three Things I am Looking Forward to:
Finally seeing two pink lines and learning I am pregnant.
Our new bedroom set.
A weekend of us time.
...and just to keep it fun, I made Mike fill it out too. Here are his answers.
Three Names I Go By:
Mike
The Italian Pony
Ricci Retardo- gotta love those fraternity nicknames
Three Job’s I have had:
Engineer
Machine Shop Clerk
Office Assistant
Three Places I have lived:
Holladay
The Sig House (Logan)
Murray
Three Favorite Drinks:
Crown Royal
Sweet Tea
Newcastle
Three Favorite Movies:
GATTACA
Gladiator
Slumdog Millionaire
Three Places I have been:
Italy
Cancun
Jamaica
Three Places I would like to Visit:
Prague
South Carolina
Germany
Three Favorite Foods:
Steak
Corned beef and hash
Pecan Pie
Three Things I am Looking Forward to:
Retiring
Having a child
Winning the lottery
Learned a few new things about my hubz so for those I tag, I challenge you to have your husbands fill it out too. I love learning new things about people!
I tag:
Rachel Bills
Annie Albrecht (since you don't have more important things to do!)
Liz Halaufia
Happy Thursday everyone!
3 comments:
I really don't have anything better to do. I have just been cleaning EVERYTHING in our house to get ready for my mom to come. NO FUN :(
I think this was a fun post. I will get around to doing it. I am going to ask Justin to do it 0- although there is only about a 5% chance of him playing along.
The computer that I like to do blog posts on is in the basement and I have banned COle from the basement until my mom gets here - he can destroy a room in 1 minute. So it may take me a few to get done.
Happy Friday.
Thanks for the tag! Lauren, I hope you are doing well and it was really great to see you and actually spend time with you! If I remember right you should be getting ready for Alaska...if so, Have a blast and know that I am back here in Utah wishing I were up there with you...JEALOUS MUCH!
Love learning fun details I didn't know. :)
Post a Comment