Mike and I are back to our crazy schedules and I went from 0 to stressed in one week flat. I am working 60 hours a week and Mike is putting in 14+ hour days. Needless to say I have stopped cooking or watching any of my shows and am cleaning and doing laundry at midnight. On top of our busy work weeks, we are trying to juggle volunteering, being landlords, football games, family, decorating, friends, travel, the holidays, our relationship and everything in between. Right now I am sitting in the Long Beach airport waiting for Mike to go to a shop out here (his grandpa died last Friday and we are out here for his funeral) so I thought I would use this rare freetime to my advantage.
While it may seem like I am complaining, I really am not. I am LOVING both my jobs and feel more complete than I have in a while. I have completely eliminated any and all negativity that has been plaguing me and I feel lighter all around. I do wish there were more hours in the day but I guess I am not Lauren unless I am a busy bee. Luckily Mike realized how much time it takes to clean and to my surprise, let me hire a cleaning lady. That should help out a ton with my stress level, so thanks Be!
We have managed to get some fun in and are looking forward to USU Homecoming, Mike's birthday and the holidays. I hope ya'll are enjoying the fall weather and I wish you a Happy Holiday season!
We have managed to get some fun in and are looking forward to USU Homecoming, Mike's birthday and the holidays. I hope ya'll are enjoying the fall weather and I wish you a Happy Holiday season!
Here are some random pics of the past couple months:
Annie and I randomly showed up in the opposite same outfits down to the pants. We had to do Prom poses to capture it. Can you believe she has had 2 kids and one is ony 5 month? She looks amazing!

We ventured to Arizona last weekend and went to the Saints vs. Cardinals game. It was a ton of fun even though the Saints lost and it was a nice and needed weekend getaway!

1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a fun fall. Bart & I are bummed we missed Oktoberfest this year. It's easy to get out of touch with SLC happenings...hopefully we'll get on the calendar next year!
Post a Comment