Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Shameless Plug...

My uncle James Wong is a writer and co-executive producer of a new show on NBC called The Event. It's on Monday nights at 8 and it's our new addiction. I don't normally like sci-fi shows and I will admit, I did start watching it because of my uncle, but I really like it. Jim described it as Lost meets 24 and I have found it to be very intriguing. So if you are in need of a new fall show, I highly recommend checking it out. You can catch the first 5 episodes On Demand if you are weird like me about starting shows from the beginning. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

I AM A DREAMER said...

I will totally check it out. Thanks for your sweet messages on my blog. No Utah trips planned but it would be great to see you guys.

Raleigh's said...

Oh my gosh Tyler and I LOVE this show. We love our Monday nights because of this.

Jenny B said...

We watch it and so far, so good. Lost meets 24 is a good description!