2) When you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly when I knew he was the one, but I definitely began falling for him over chat. I loved how motivated, intelligent, humble, witty, responsible and thoughtful he was and I learned all about his friends, his college experiences, his family, his previous relationships, his sense of humor and his personality over chat. I think we both began to realize how perfect the other one was for us after hours of computer conversation and it felt as though we had known each other for years. The first time we kissed I felt weak at the knees and I knew it was something special and when he sent me two dozen roses after, my heart melted. I think what really solidified he was the one for me though was spending Christmas eve with my family and seeing how much he and my mom got along. He also made me feel alive again, made me giddy and my heart fluttered every time we were together or he called me and said, “hey champ”. He also was very sweet and the moment we became a couple, he made sure he saw me every day no matter what, which was huge to me since I would go without seeing my ex for days or weeks at a time. We spent New Years Eve 2004/2005 with one another at a Vans party with all of our friends and on a whim I told him I loved him. Luckily he said it back and from that moment on I knew he was going to be my husband some day and I was incredibly lucky to have found such an amazing man.
New Years 2004/2005. This was taken the first night we said I love you. It's still one of my most favorite pictures and was randomly taken amidst chaos at Drew's.

PS, Danielle. Please send me your contact info/email to Lauren.Ricci@fmr.com. I want to talk to you about one of your posts.
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of the two of you. You are both glowing. So cute!
Post a Comment