Since I already talked about my ring in my previous post, I decided to talk about Mike's ring because the story is more interesting. :)
Right after Mike and I became engaged, we went on a cruise. During one of our port stops in Cozumel, we decided to go look in some jewelry stores for wedding bands for me, since my ring didn't come with one. Instead we found a men's platinum comfort fit band with just a little bit of detailing. It was perfect for Mike and even though he was nervous about buying jewelry in Mexico, we splurged on it and we both love it. His ring even appraised for double what we paid for it so that was a nice bonus.
Here is a pic of our rings.
My band was custom made and it is now sautered to the engagement ring. I wasn't thrilled with the jeweler that made the band and actually need a few things on my ring fixed so if you know a good jeweler that does custom work, I would love their number. Also, I still highly suggest Costco and love that you can now buy solitaires there because when we got engaged they didn't sell single stones. I really should own stock in Costco. :)
1 comment:
Trevor had my rings custom made at Rocky Mountain Diamond Co. (801.272.6948) and we got his band there too. I love my rings! They are so nice and I have never had a problem with them.
Post a Comment