Do you ever look at your significant other and just relish in how much this person brings to your life, what a better person they make you and how lucky you are that they chose you? This is how I have been feeling lately…we just fit. I have never felt so in sync or comfortable in our relationship and in my own skin and I fall more in love with Mike every day. I don’t know how I landed such an incredible man and how he can overlook all my imperfections, multiple personalities and “moments” and just love every piece of me, no matter how broken. Year four has brought some amazing growth, strength, friendship and mutual understanding between us and I think year five is going to be even better. Be, thanks for loving me, being my best friend, my confidant, my “person” and the love of my life. You are my better half, my rock, my soul mate and my life would be nothing without you in it.This song makes me smile and think of Miguel. I make him listen to it every day, so I hope all you blog readers enjoy it too.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
1 comment:
You DO fit! Congrats on your four years married. I am so happy you found one another.
Post a Comment