Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My first work trip...

I have been planning a meeting in Napa Valley and I found out Monday I get to attend. I am excited to travel with the company and I feel so professional! I am sure it’s just the allure of something new but it’s an exciting move in my career and I hope this is the first of many travels I will experience within my position. We are staying at the beautiful Westin Verasa in Napa Valley and I am looking forward to working hard, but also enjoying the scenes and food Napa Valley has to offer. Since it’s the week following Mike’s 30th birthday, we decided to take advantage of the weekend and celebrate his 30th in the bay area. We are looking forward to some time together exploring the city and wine country and we are very hopeful that this adventure will be the first with Baby Ricci on board. If not, I look forward to enjoying some delicious wine with mah be and discovering a whole new place together. Isn't it beautiful?I can't wait!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my that is so awesome! Have you been to the bay area before? If not I have some places you have got to go. Email me if you are interested and I can make a handy list so you can make sure to see some certain places that San Fran and the bay has. And Napa is gorgeous! You'll love it!

hannie bailey said...

A good place to go. We had fun. I am wanting to go back and enjoy it on a differnt level, now that we have done all the "touristy" things. You will like the city. Very pretty. Very diverse. Very not Utah. ;)