I had an amazing photographer and I love the emotion that these photos evoke. After 4 years of working on this album with my photographer Tiffanie, we finally received the final product on our anniversary last year. I still completely love it and I finally figured out how to upload the album pages to my blog so figured since it was just our anniversary, I thought it was a good time to post it. We really did have the most incredible wedding and I am so glad we can remember all of the amazing moments thanks to technology. I especially love that we included the lyrics to the song I walked down the aisle to, our wedding vows and the lyrics of the Sigma Chi Sweetheart song.
While I may have figured out how to upload the pictures, I haven't figured out how to remove the Copyright water mark so just pretend it's not there :)
While I may have figured out how to upload the pictures, I haven't figured out how to remove the Copyright water mark so just pretend it's not there :)




























1 comment:
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment