Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A few bump pics...

Life has been crazy lately with Mike being in Europe, my job being extra busy, trying to get the baby room ready, a weekend birthday trip to Seattle, not to mention the holidays and lots of Christmas parties at our house.  I have also been slowing down thanks to my bigger state, get tired and ridiculously hot easily and have finally realized I need some help to do stuff such as lifting and putting things away in high places.  Life is amazing right now though and honestly this is the first time in my life I feel complete and wouldn't want to be living any other life then the one I am living right now.  We truly are blessed and are so grateful for the gifts we have been given over the past year.  I will try and find some time to post about France and Seattle but for now, here are some bump pics over the last 10 weeks...


22 Weeks
 
 23 weeks

 
27 Weeks 
 
29 Weeks
 
Happy holidays to each of you!

3 comments:

Cory and Kylee said...

I have been wondering what has been going on! I am so happy to see everything is going good!I can't believe how fast time flys. You look great! I am so excited for you! Hope u have a great Christmas!

I AM A DREAMER said...

You look great! I especially love the "P" ornament and the pic in front of the tree. Can't wait for more updates.

hannie bailey said...

cute photos! Love the documenting! Someday we will be glad we did this!