The Riccis are heading to the Sugar Bowl to cheer on the Utah Utes!


Brittney being the amazing friend that she is let us reschedule our Seattle trip so we could attend this once in a lifetime event. We are so sad we won’t be spending the New Years holiday with the Jones’, but are so glad they will be in Utah for Christmas and we are planning on spending lots of time with them while they are here. We really are so blessed to have such wonderful and understanding friends and I don’t know how we got so lucky. Can’t wait to see you girl! Thanks for being such a great and supportive friend!
While we are beyond sad we won’t be ringing in the New Year with Ben and Britt, we are excited to be spending New Years with some of our other fantastic friends Chris and Matt, along with being in NOLA. We absolutely adore New Orleans and have met some fabulous people down there and are thrilled to be going back. I can’t wait to eat beneighs, drink hurricanes, hear impromptu Jazz and singing, eat delicious food, route on our home-team and celebrate the end of an unbelievable year and the beginning of a new one all with some incredible friends. We are enormously blessed and I am so extremely thankful for all our life has offered us.


Brittney being the amazing friend that she is let us reschedule our Seattle trip so we could attend this once in a lifetime event. We are so sad we won’t be spending the New Years holiday with the Jones’, but are so glad they will be in Utah for Christmas and we are planning on spending lots of time with them while they are here. We really are so blessed to have such wonderful and understanding friends and I don’t know how we got so lucky. Can’t wait to see you girl! Thanks for being such a great and supportive friend!
While we are beyond sad we won’t be ringing in the New Year with Ben and Britt, we are excited to be spending New Years with some of our other fantastic friends Chris and Matt, along with being in NOLA. We absolutely adore New Orleans and have met some fabulous people down there and are thrilled to be going back. I can’t wait to eat beneighs, drink hurricanes, hear impromptu Jazz and singing, eat delicious food, route on our home-team and celebrate the end of an unbelievable year and the beginning of a new one all with some incredible friends. We are enormously blessed and I am so extremely thankful for all our life has offered us.
Here’s to 2008, which has been filled with magnificent friends, extraordinary family, a remarkable husband, incredible trips, generous jobs, great health, new experiences and lots of laughs, love, memories and fun along the way. This truly has been one of our best years yet and we have been beyond fortunate. Thanks to all of you that have been a part of it and have enriched our lives so much. We love you all!
7 comments:
just pour syrup all over now, and that should top off your year of sugar! ;)
You crack me up Lauren! I am so excited to hear all about your new year adventure! GO UTAH!!!!
PS: how funny that ALLSTATE is sponsering it!
How is it that our names are associated with my blog?
Have a great time. I think this was a wonderful hobby for you and Mike to bond over. Great idea!
I am so excited and super jealous. I know you two will have a great time. Way to represent for the "Season Ticket Club", we may have to look at making you and Mike the new President's of the club.
Han-
I know right?!? I keep trying to find out where the Allstate suite is for the free stuff but everyone's being pretty tight lipped about it! I guess that's what happens when I am just a lowly agent, not a CEO. HA!
Have a great time!! We'll look for you on TV so make a big sign or something! :-D
YEAH I love your new page!
Post a Comment