Mike has never spent much time around babies and definitely not around 1 month olds, so they frighten him just a bit. Aubree and Laura came over for dinner last week and Aubz being the good friend to me that she is, made Mike hold Kyler so he can get used to having one of his own. Kyler was by far the smallest baby he has ever held and he was definitely nervous. I think he needs a bit more practice, but it was a good first attempt! :-) Anyone else have any babies Mike can practice with. He he!
In all honesty though, I can't wait for him to be a daddy because I really think he is going to make an amazing one. I can just tell by the way he is looking at Kyler in this first pic.

Just Love Mah Be and the lil monkey he is holding!
1 comment:
We will soon! ;) I'm sure both you and Mike will be naturals.
Post a Comment