Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our 4th of July Celebration!


This year Mike and I didn’t attend any barbecues, light any fireworks or watch any parades for the 4th. We did something much better, we MOVED!!!! It’s official, we are in our new home and loving every single second of it. Thanks to my parents, Mike’s parents, Robert, Doni, Jeremy and Coon we had everything out of the old house and into the new one by 5 on Friday and Saturday Mike and I spent the day unpacking. It’s still surreal that this home is ours but we and the dogs couldn’t be happier! Thanks to everyone who helped us move, it wouldn’t have been possible without you!!!

3 comments:

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

I am so happy you are in and mostly settled. I can't wait to come and see the new place.

hannie bailey said...

I bet you feel so much better just being in one place and finally where you want to be! That is huge and I couldn't be happier for you both!

Halaufia's said...

WOW! I am sooo very happy for you! Congrats on the speedy move! I hope you enjoy your first couple weeks settling in to your new place!