Thanks to Hannie, Mike and I are able to take advantage of this great promotion Comcast is offering. We originally were unable to get Comcast in our area but Hannie was able to help us out and it is now being installed next week. This is by far the best deal I have ever seen with Comcast and the best part about it is that the price is locked in for 2 YEARS!!! I hate that promotions with cable companies can just “run” out and then you are stuck paying twice what you have been paying unless you A. switch or B. talk to someone who is willing to set you up with a new promo. It’s so annoying to have to remember when to call and then have to change your plan every few months. With this deal, you don’t have to worry about that for a whole 2 years. I am so excited! Anyway, here is the promotion:
Triple Play
$99.00 for 2 years which includes:
-80 Digital cable channels INCLUDING HBO
-Internet with 12Mbps
-Phone with unlimited local and long distance calling.
-On Demand
-Free HD DVR for 6 months. $10.00 a month after that.
If you are thinking of changing services, now is the time. But hurry, offer ends on July 12 (Sunday). Ok, now I sound like a salesperson from Comcast. I promise I am not, I just hate Dish and Quest and have always been really happy with Comcast.
Triple Play
$99.00 for 2 years which includes:
-80 Digital cable channels INCLUDING HBO
-Internet with 12Mbps
-Phone with unlimited local and long distance calling.
-On Demand
-Free HD DVR for 6 months. $10.00 a month after that.
If you are thinking of changing services, now is the time. But hurry, offer ends on July 12 (Sunday). Ok, now I sound like a salesperson from Comcast. I promise I am not, I just hate Dish and Quest and have always been really happy with Comcast.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad Sheryl could hook you up! It's all about who you know!
Post a Comment