So I absolutely love love love So You Think You Can Dance. If I could have one talent it would be to dance because I find it amazing what they can do with their bodies, the stories they can tell with movement and the hard work and dedication it takes to be a dancer. This season I was really routing for Brandon because I have loved him since last season when he didn't make it and when I saw him in Thriller but I am happy Jeaninne won because she was definitely most improved. I wasn't as thrilled with the dances or choreography this year as I was in Season's past but there were still a few I absolutley loved. I have posted them for your viewing pleasure :-)
Here are also a few of my faves from past seasons. It was hard to choose because there have been so many good ones. I was sad I couldn't find any good ones with Dominic and Neil because they are two of my faves. I was really sad when Neil lost to Sabra and was thrilled when Dominic was on America's Best Dance Crew with Hok. I really need to get a life I think :-) Anyway, Enjoy!
I can't wait for season 6 and for the SYTYCD tour! It's so much better live!
1 comment:
I love the bleeding love dance! And a good one you missed ... the domestic violence dance from this season.
Post a Comment