Thanks Kate for the fun post. I do love a good survey. I think they always reveal something about yourself. I had to add a dreams and wishes section too. Feel free to steal this one if you like :)
Biggest...
splurge... Our house and vacations.
impact on my life... My mom, Sharing Place and Mike.
life changing moment... My dad's death.
obsession... Becoming a mom, being organized, Facebook, Starbucks and blankets.
fear... Not getting pregnant, drowning and having my mom die.
Best...
accomplishment... Probably getting my degree or becoming the intake specialist at TSP.
life advice... Don't spend more than you have. -Mike's grandpa
"Give them the Heisman"- quote from Lem Barney, a former Lions cornerback who Mike met on a flight to Detroit right before we got married. Essentially meaning "Never put yourself in a position where you can be tempted."
part of my day... Changing into my sweats and relaxing with my hubby.
beauty tip... Wear moisturizer with SPF and blush is a must. Also bangs are a great way to camouflage a big forehead. :)
pair of jeans...Depends on my mood but I do love Sevens.
Favorite...
season... Spring, I love the smell.
movie... The Notebook, 10 Things I Hate About You and The Butterfly Effect
vacation... Our first trip to Cancun
movie star...Ryan Gosling
comfort food... Macaroni and Cheese with extra parmesan from Noodles and Cheetoes.
quote... Oh so many...
"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."
"Having everything doesn't necessarily mean having it all at once."
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall." --Confucius
The worst thing that happens to you may be the best thing for you if you do not let it get the best of you"- Will Rogers
"She was no longer wrestling with the grief, but could sit down with it as a lasting companion and make it a sharer in her thoughts." -George Eliot
Dreams and Wishes...
dream vacation... 10 days in Fiji with just Mike and I.
one wish for life... to be a mom
one trait you wish you could change... my temper
talent you wished you posessed... the ability to dance
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment