Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pink or Blue?




Mike and I are going to attempt to find out what we are having next week, that is as long as Baby Ricci cooperates.  Since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I have thought we were having a girl and I would be shocked (but thrilled nonetheless), if we found out we were having a boy.  As I count down the days to my next ultrasound, I thought it would be fun to do some of the old wives tales tests.  Looks like all of them think I am having a girl too.  :)

Carrying High or Low?  High
Craving Sweet or Salty? Sweet
Chinese Calendar says? Boy or Girl
Breaking Out?  Yes
Ring on a String? Girl
Morning Sickness?  Yes
Baking Soda Test? Girl
Mama's Feeling? Girl

What do you think?  Pink or Blue?

1 comment:

Jillyn said...

I'm going to go ahead & cast my vote. GIRL! Gotta trust the Mom's instinct :)