Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, we love them!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yes I am 5, what of it?

So yesterday I got home before Mike and as I was going through the mail I heard the wonderful sound of the ice-cream man. I LOVE the ice cream man, always have always will, so I put my shoes on, grabbed my wallet and went and waited at the end of the driveway for him to come. As soon as he got within walking distance I ran over to him and bought 4 ice-creams. Yup, I spent $8.25 on the ice cream man and here is what I got. (The adult looking one was for Mike although I quicky learned that the cookies are his favorite)


So yes I am 5, but it's so much cooler being a 5-year-old with money! Best summer day yet!

4 comments:

Annie Van Komen Albrecht said...

Yumm! I love ice cream too. I even worked at Snelgroves...till they went out of buisness. I quess giving all my friends free ice cream all summer wasn't the best idea. Have you ever tried Nelson's frozen custard. Also FABOLOUS!! We should go sometime.

Ashley and Paul said...

I like the girly face

hannie bailey said...

I never got to buy treats from the ice cream truck when I was little. When there are 6 kids in a fam, the budget just doesn't allow for such indulgences! So, I have to say, now that I can afford, I will just have to follow suite! How cute!

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

We used to have the creepiest ice cream man in our neighborhood growing up....I am certain now that he was an ex-con! It never deterred me from getting my ice cream though....and ice cream still to this day is my favorite treat :-)